PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Donít Tell the Kids

inetryconydot
04-03-2010, 21:42
Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise ó and how good the meat tastes.

Ace of spades
04-03-2010, 21:54
What !? O_O

Z
04-03-2010, 22:26
Okay!!! So what's the big idea about talking 'round rabbit's meat?? I mean... inside a videogames forum.... but thant again... to me it's fine unless you do it into "off topic" and not here. This is just the place to talk about graphics solutions for Signs, banner.. things like that!!!

When I was a child I killed my bunny pet by my self just to eat it during Easter. IT WAS FUN!!!

KratosBringer
04-03-2010, 22:33
OMFG O_O
Ho capito solo "coniglio" :asc:
EDIT: e che pruscino uccideva i conigli per mangiarli a Pasqua :bah:

nuggets619
05-03-2010, 00:15
Okay!!! So what's the big idea about talking 'round rabbit's meat?? I mean... inside a videogames forum.... but thant again... to me it's fine unless you do it into "off topic" and not here. This is just the place to talk about graphics solutions for Signs, banner.. things like that!!!

When I was a child I killed my bunny pet by my self just to eat it during Easter. IT WAS FUN!!!

Ma che buon tempo hai a rispondere a sto tipo/a? :lol:

mimho
05-03-2010, 00:39
Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

But Why???? Here, it's not about cooking, welcomr anyway.